Hello all. Today I will share with you the padlet work that I created with my friends. The subject that we worked on is migration. I hope that you will enjoy!
Hey everyone! Last week, I mentioned about the concept of flipped classroom and shared my vocabulary video. This week, we prepared a grammar video, again with my friend Merve Mızrak . Our grammar subject was ''Adverbs of Frequency''. At the beginning, we talked about their functions and then showed our students some common adverbs of frequency (Form focus). Later on, we talked about some grammatical structures in which those adverbs could be used. Finally, we finished our video with a short exercise. I believe that learning with flipped classroom videos is way more beneficial than traditional grammar teaching strategies. When it comes to work share, Merve vocalized most of the video and created the handout worksheet through Canva while I also vocalized a part of the video and did the editing through Sony Vegas Pro. We hope that you will enjoy the video. You can watch it by clicking here . And you can see our handout worksheet here:
Hello everyone! I am back for my Material Design course. Today, I will be talking about corpus and language awareness tasks. According to the Cambridge Dictionary, a corpus is: ''a collection of written or spoken material stored on a computer and used to find out how language is used''. Corpora (plural of corpus) are a great source for teachers, and you can make your students learn by themselves thanks to them. By doing this, we use data driven learning -one of the best way of teaching a language- which is based on self discovery of students. Now, I want to show our material that I designed with my friend Merve Mızrak, if you would like to read her posts, here is the link to her blog: https://mizrakmerve.blogspot.com/ And you can preview our material by clicking here You can preview the other page of the material when you click on it. In the material, we asked students to use skell as we thought that it is r...
Hello everyone and welcome to my personal blog. In this blog, you will find my assignments for Educational Technology course. I wıll be sharing my thoughts and researches about those assignments. Thank you!
Yorumlar
Yorum Gönder